Young is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, a national bar association comprised of practitioners and legal scholars dedicated to immigration and nationality law. Her clients come from every corner of the globe, nearly 30 countries in all, from Turkey, Russia and Ghana, to Japan, Spain and France. She is fluent in English, Korean and Japanese.
- J.D., Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- M.S., Lab. Bacterial Physiology, Graduate School at Sogang University, Seoul, Korea
- B.S., Sogang University, Seoul, Korea
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois